Various locations throughout Cambridgeshire
Dependant on experience
Full time - Permanent
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have experience of audio, copy and digital dictation?
- Are you looking to work with a thriving and passionate law firm?
We have clients all over Cambridgeshire looking for experienced Legal Secretaries to join them on a permanent full time basis.
- Supporting a team of Fee Earners within the Firm
- Document production including audio typing and preparing reports
- Using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sending out invoices and bills to clients
- Picking up general day to day admin and PA duties including filing and email management
- Amending and formatting legal documentation
- Providing support to additional fee earners on an ad hoc basis, to cover for PA holiday absences in the team
- Answering the phones, dealing with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and effectively transferring the information
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and/Practice
- Audio typing, copy typing and digital dictation experience is a must
• IT Skills- must be a confident user of the Microsoft Office suite
• Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Someone who is confident in taking telephone messages for fee earners
• Confident in working sometimes in an isolated environment
• Experience of working in a high pressured environment
If you have the above skills and experience please send your CV to Hayley Mitchell, Senior Commercial Consultant. Hayley@graftersrecruit.co.uk
Back to vacancies