£8.50-£9.00 per hour
Temporary, Full Time
We are seeking a highly competent Fleet Adminsitrator to join our client in Whittlesey on a temporary basis to cover a colleague’s maternity leave. This role is working for a large transport business that is looking for someone to help them in a busy transport department.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Sound knowledge and understanding of vehicle maintenance and VOSA Operators License regulations and procedures
- Experience within a similar Transport Administration/Maintenance role is advantageous
- Computer literate | In-house systems/Excel/Word/Outlook
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a fast-paced office environment
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage is desirable but not essential
- The role calls for good persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Good organisational skills are essential.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of windows software, especially outlook.
- Positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full clean driver’s license essential.
- Must be able to drive a manual commercial vehicle.
- Being able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Regular visual checks of fleet vehicles.
- Driver briefing and debriefing.
- Maintaining vehicle and driver records on our internal database
- Dealing with driver hours and driver records
- Dealing with driver hours/tacho downloads/infringements
- Completing driver inductions
- Prepare customer paperwork
- Producing all drivers paperwork
- Fleet Management/Mots/Services
Plan, manage and adjust resource levels to meet operational requirements
Back to vacancies