£20,000-£25,000 per annum
Full time - Permanent
Our client is based in Whittlesey near Peterborough and they are one of Europe’s largest suppliers of new and refurbished commercial gym equipment. We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and innovated independent fitness equipment companies.
- Be able to thrive in a target driven sales environment
- Respond to all telephone/email enquiries; give advice on the best equipment for the client’s needs.
- Ensure all orders are processed, using the appropriate forms, including delivery, collection etc. with appropriate transport companies.
- Produce equipment proposals and presentations for clients.
- Assist with the Setup of Finance & leasing agreements for customers
- Conduct showroom/warehouse tours with clients
- Provide information required by customers e.g. dimensions, specifications, photographs, proposals, and delivery time etc. & respond as soon as possible
- Assist with the general marketing, promotions and brand development of the company, maximising commercial opportunities.
- Assist Finance Manager in chasing up any unpaid debt.
- Process payments from credit/debit cards/pay pal
Previous Candidate experience
Back to vacancies
- Significant commercial experience in sales
- Experience in dealing with public, telephone, emails, some IT skills etc. in house systems and spreadsheets
- Ability to be self-motivated and make decisions quickly.
- Very organised in administration duties
- Ability to work within a small office environment.
- Be able to use Excel, Word and be computer literate.
- Good customer service skills.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude- Endless enthusiasm
- Excellent use of the English language – both written and verbal
- Will be able to be a key holder.