£21,000 per annum
Permanent 1 year FTC
Our client based in Bedford is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join them with an immediate start.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Negotiate with suppliers of products
- Responsible for accurate back to back ordering of products to meet our customer requirements.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure that we purchase at the right price, with the right quantity and that it is delivered to the customer within the agreed timescales.
- Responsible for keeping an eye on stock levels
- Maintain Supplier relationships on a regular basis and source discounts and special offers to use when purchasing products.
Back to vacancies
- Knowledge of procurement principles and practices within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage 200
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Organised and time management
- Positive attitude
- Flexible approach