£22,000-£23,000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
- Are you an experienced Family Paralegal looking for a new challenge in the Peterborough area?
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of how the business works.
- Draft correspondence/documents for approval by relevant legal professionals.
- Uses IT systems and other resources to effectively improve efficiency, quality and service levels.
- Actively raise the profile of the firm within the chosen marketplace, and conduct oneself in business and personal life in a manner which does not adversely affect the reputation of the firm.
- Delivery of individual fee targets with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and building appropriate relationships with clients.
- Adherence of agreed quality procedures and management systems.
- Continually develop technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvement in all areas of work.
- Some travel required for business development, meetings and training purposes.
- Strong legal understanding of specific business area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appropriate empathic qualities given the nature of the work
- Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- A strong team player with a motivational hands-on approach.
- Uses initiative, drives, plans and organises own time and workload so as to meet deadlines and prioritises work.
- A measured and rational approach to problem solving.
- Deals confidently and diplomatically with clients and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates integrity and congruence when dealing with people.
Back to vacancies