£18-£19K per annum
We are working with a busy legal practice close to Peterborough who is looking for someone to join them as the Administrative Leader of the department.
Experience of support fee earners across all areas of the business is vital and the ideal candidate will have experience of producing letters and documents through manual transcriptions, digital dictation and also voice recognition.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Line manage the Senior Legal Assistants, Legal Assistants, Legal Support Assistant, and Reception staff.
- Monitor and allocate work to individuals within the Document Production Team.
- Support and monitor performance of team members.
- To perform all necessary typing/word-processing, accurately and to deadline for the dedicated area and also support the pool environment across all areas of the law within the Stamford office.
- Transcribe information from manual documents or audio.
- Provide support to other offices.
- Take telephone calls on behalf of Partners and fee earners and convey messages in a timely manner.
- To arrange appointments as required.
- Closely monitor the BigHand DPT folder and ensure team is keeping work up-to-date – adopting the oldest/most urgent first principle.
- To ensure correct information recorded on the appropriate file management system including adding Relationships in Connect .
- Will be required to use all case management systems used by the company.
- Create and maintain accurate records.
- Keep filing up to date.
- Undertake reviews, monitor performance and support team.
- Experience of using Legal Data Base systems.
- Clear understanding of confidentially/Data Protection rules.
- Understanding of compliance requirements and money laundering regulations.
- Secretarial qualification or qualification by experience
Back to vacancies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience within a Legal Practice.
- Substantial experience across a broad range of areas of law